Tuesday, April 13, 2010

*sigh*

So I've been resting in bed for the past couple of days. I was sick Sunday night (will it ever end!?!?!) and then yesterday I was...intimate with my husband and my chest started hurting. Come to find out I may have pulled a muscle, or stretched the ligaments that attach the ribs to the sternum. And then there's the back pain. I've started wearing the pregnancy belt in order to pull some of the weight off my lower back. My hips are already widening. I've talked to friends who have had pregnancies really close to each other and they all said that things started happening sooner. Because of that, very few of my pants fit. It's frustrating!

To top it all off, I've been super cranky today. Hubby's been trying to cheer me up. I'm just getting irritated though. I've been so sick for so long that when I have days when I'm doing well I want to get things done. I called today to get the ultrasound set up to make sure this little guy is growing properly...and that was about all I could do. I sent some emails. I had hoped to get things for this summer scheduled, but I still don't have any information about the PBO. Last time we had to go to court and I expect that this time...so I can't plan a whole lot until I know what's going on there.

T and M decided to change baby boy's name. He's no longer Joseph Alexander. Who knows what his name will be. We'll find out soon enough.

I had figured I'd have a tape of this little guy's parents to play for him, but we don't have that yet. In the meantime I've been reading and talking to him. I decided today though that I can't do that anymore. I mean, I'm still going to talk to him, but that's it. I've found myself being even more protective of him then I was with Jason (my first surrobub) and I want to make sure that I'm not getting attached. I do, however, worry that he's not going to hear his mom's voice but once before he's born and that is going to cause him stress when he's born. (Meaning that suddenly not hearing my voice anymore and only hearing his parents' voices is going to cause undue stress on him.) I've been told though that infants are extremely adaptable and that he'll be fine. I hold on to that hope.

Well, hubby's heading off to school and I have to make dinner, otherwise this would be much longer! *hugs* Go M.A.D!

No comments: