Thursday, March 26, 2009

Off of bedrest...but only for a day!

So Tuesday I had my appointment and the doctor said that I passed diabetes test. My iron is low, which we knew, but it's no longer so low I need to force myself to eat meat AND take iron pills. I can just take the iron pills. Everything looks great. I'm getting big! I've gained 5 pounds since my last appointment two weeks ago.

That was Tuesday.

Today, DH and I picked up the kids from school and ran to the store to grab some last minute things before dinner. While there, I had to use the restroom. (Hey, I have a 4lb bouncing bundle of joy right on my bladder...) I went into the restroom and realized I had bled a little. And by a little I mean there barely anything, but still enough to take note of. I came out of the restroom and called the doctor's office. The nurse practitioner told me to go home, and put my feet up. The only reason I would be allowed up would be to use the restroom. She told me it's probably nothing, but to be on the safe side, kick my feet up and let someone else take care of me.

So here I am. Laying in bed. Bored. I watched Twilight with my middle daughter. I ate dinner, and now I'm surfing the internet. I'm getting tired, so I'll probably fall asleep here before too long. I keep telling myself it's all worth it, but it's kind of frustrating. I feel super guilty for taking time away from my husband and kids. DH keeps telling me it's ok, and not to feel bad, but I still feel bad.

No comments: