Thursday, January 15, 2009

Not a whole lot going on...

Howdy all!

Things have been relatively quiet lately. I started school, and had some issues with a girl in one of my classes. My professor, one I had taken a couple of times before, overstepped his boundaries and announced to the class that I was a surrogate. This girl in my class made some comments in class, then after class she made even ruder comments to me. The school and the professor dealt with the situation though, and I won't have to deal with the girl in class again. I may still see her after class because her new English class is right next door to mine, and right after mine. I'm sure she'll be standing out there as I'm leaving. Hopefully there won't be any problems. We'll see.

The baby is doing great. He's kicking up a storm! My youngest daughter, my husband and most importantly, G, my IM have all felt the baby move. He's a strong little bugger! I have another OB appointment here soon. I figure it'll be the status quo...nothing exciting happens in the next couple of few weeks, other then the baby getting bigger! I'm not growing a whole lot. With that being said, I stepped on the scale this morning and I've gained 15lbs since starting meds the beginning of August. The baby, although on the big side, is measuring within normal limits, so I shouldn't complain! I'm barely showing, and if I wear my favorite sweatshirt, people don't even know. It's so funny, because even as I write this, I'm wearing my sweatshirt, and the baby is kicking the snot out of me! And you can barely see my baby bump! It's weird because this is thee smallest I've ever been in any of my pregnancies, but this will probably be the biggest baby I've ever had!

Well, that's all I have for now. As soon as I have my next OB appointment I'll update.

1 comment:

stavag said...

Seriously? What kinds of problems to people have with surrogacy? I don't understand why some people are so uptight and/or so concerned with other people's business.

Glad to finally have more or less reliable internet to be able to follow your blog.