Sunday, February 22, 2009

Third Tri!

We're officially in the third trimester! Today I am 27w3d. I'm so excited to be in the home stretch! We have 88 days to go...

Unfortunately, with that mere 88 days comes some hardships that 99% of pregnancies face. I've started having trouble sleeping...even more then I was having before. I just can't get comfy. When I finally do fall asleep, I have to wake up shortly there after to go to the bathroom. Then about 30 minutes later I wake up because I'm parched and need a drink. Then the cycle repeats itself about three more times through out the night.

I'm so glad my husband has been letting me take naps whenever I need them. (When he's awake himself of course...one of the curses of him working third shift.) He's been trying so hard to help out around the house and with the kids. Speaking of kids...my youngest is having surgery on Wednesday. Nothing serious. She's having tubes put in her ears, and her tonsils and adenoids out. I'm trying not to stress but it's hard when you're worried about your little one. She's been eating like a horse lately. I think she's going through a growth spurt...which is going to make it harder when she can't eat much. She is thrilled though that the doctor ordered her to eat ice cream and Popsicles for a week straight.

Well, I have a doctor's appointment on Tuesday so I'll update then!

No comments: