Monday, November 17, 2008

Knock on Wood...

Ok, so I'm kind of nervous posting this, but I've gone two days without morning sickness.

*knock on wood*

And then today...I managed two 10 minute naps. I was writing my research paper and dozed off on the couch both times. Hey, it's a research paper...maybe that was why I fell asleep and had nothing to do with the pregnancy! I like that idea. Maybe the second trimester is going to be better after all! *knock on wood*

On a different note, I've been sleeping really well lately. I have some really weird and vivid dreams, but I'm sleeping well! I really, really, more than anything, miss riding my motorcycle. I keep hoping that I have a dream about riding, because at least that might satisfy my need to ride. I told my IM I was actually glad I sold my bike because it would be too tempting having it sitting there in the garage. Hubby's bike is sitting out there...but I can't ride his as he is taller then me.

We had our last appointment with the RE on Saturday. I've officially been released to my regular OB! I'm also off of medication now. The nurse said she was impressed that I've only gained 3lbs since the transfer. I've gained a total of 14lbs since I started meds. I figure I'm doing really well. I'm eating fairly healthy...even though I prefer eating out to eating at home. Even when I do eat out though, I'm eating things like salads, or only getting sides (ie mashed potatoes, green beans, applesauce and a salad...that's my order at Texas Roadhouse!)

I keep feeling flutters and swear the little one is beginning to wiggle. When we had our appointment on Saturday my IM said the baby didn't stop moving the whole time. He looks great. He's growing right on track and, like I said before, moves all over the place.

We had lunch with my IPs on Saturday. The four of us and our combined 6 kids. (My four, their two.) It was great. I got to learn even more about my IM. She enjoys playing Guitar Hero. I was shocked. She doesn't strike me as the type...then again, most people don't think I'm singer, enjoy writing, riding motorcycles and playing an MMORPG. I'm a cool geek.

So that's my update.

No comments: