Monday, May 17, 2010

Sleep? We don't need no stinking sleep!

Well, this little man has already started with his schedule...and it's one I'm fairly familiar with. It also has me a bit nervous!

I wake every morning around 3:30am and can't get back to sleep until (usually) around 730am. That would mean I should be getting tired right...about...now...

Nope, nothing. Oh well! It was worth a shot right? Yeah, well, there are days like today when I'm tired, but I'm not tired enough to sleep. This little guy has decided that today we're going to be up a bit later! (Yeah me!) At least hubby's been home to help me out with the kids. He's been taking them to school in the morning so I can rest if I need to. He goes back to work tomorrow though, which means that Wednesday is all me! Let's hope I can hold out long enough to get the kids school!

So, the reason this has me nervous? Well, Jason, my first surro-journey, was the same way. I went into labor at 3am with him. Yep, so we may be looking at an early morning birth here as well. At least if he makes his appearance by 7, as Jason did (actually Jason was born just after 7am) then hubby will be home in order to take the kids school by 730!

Speaking of the first surro-bub: I got an email this weekend from his mom saying they'd like to come visit me! His first birthday is a week from tomorrow. I can't even believe it! I'm sure he's so big by now! I'm going to email her today and set something up.

Well, I'm actually starting to get tired now, believe it or not. I'm going to go and try to sleep!

No comments: